Share

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Little Help?

A quick recap of whats been going on:
Two weeks ago when I went to use my ATM card at a local 7-11 it was declined. Long story short, standing there in the 7-11 parking lot squinting at my phones screen was the first I realized I had zero balance in my checking or savings. What is scary to learn now is how common this problem is. There is also the surreal anxiety of suddenly being stranded in the middle of a society that is run on how much money you have with nothing. I am not exaggerating
here. I mean zero balance.
Here is whats happening today. I am told that my bank account will be returned in full at the end of this week. That is good news. Wait, that is great news! Here is my problem. To cover living expenses, credit cards and bills I borrowed money from people. Also, January turned out to be one of those months comics dread. A lucrative private gig rescheduled for March and I got bumped from a profitable week at a club. Ugh! Now I am in a situation where it looks like I won't be able to catch my "financial" breath. Long story short; I'm in a bit of trouble here, folks.
So here is what I am asking. I have a PayPal account you can donate whatever amount of cash you can. Honestly, anything will help. If you have used PayPal you know that all you need is my email to send funds.
Here it is- standupjoe68@gmail.com.
I feel weird about doing this but if I can make it out of this I swear I will find a Karmic way to pay it forward. So please, share this post or pass it on to anyone you think might be generous to take a second and help a dude out whose only goal for the last 20 years has been to make people laugh. Too much? OK. You got the point.
Thank You.
Joe K.
 
P.S.
Trust me. When this is all over and I am "out of the woods" there will be a long blog about this strange adventure.

No comments: